DC 37 members share a deep commitment to public service and work 24/7 to make New York City a global capital.
New York is the city that never sleeps. Around the clock, emergencies need responses. Streets need cleaning. Families need care. Students need well-run schools. Our neighborhoods demand safety. That’s why DC 37 members Never Quit. To nominate someone to be featured in this campaign, contact PEPeditor@dc37.net.
- Records Access Officer Stacey Peyton of Local 1359 supervises access to NYS public records.
- Sandra Steiner, a Nurse Home Visitor and Local 436 member, assists first-time mothers citywide.
- Local 420’s Rhonda Carter is a Patient Care Associate at Kings County Hospital’s Ambulatory Care Outpatient Clinic.
- Local 1549’s Olivia Crum-Owens, a Clerical Associate 3, assists patients at Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens
- Ricardo Hinkle of Local 375 is a Senior Landscape Architect at the New York City Parks Dept.
- Local 1455 member Yasmine Garcia is a Traffic Device Maintainer at NYC’s Dept. of Transportation
- Local 372’s La’Nette Murphy is a Parent Coordinator at PS 15 on New York’s Lower East Side
- Pam Sage, a Clerical Associate 3 in Local 1549, works at NYC’s Sanitation Dept.
- Shawn Gray, a Local 420 member, is a Service Aide at Health and Hospitals’ Brooklyn Cook Chill plant
- Local 1306 member Albert Pontecorvo is a Supervising Attendant Guard at the American Museum of Natural History
- Suzzi-Ann Wright is a Local 1549 Police Administrative Aide at NYPD’s Internal Affairs Bureau
- Mike Esposito, Institutional Aide and Local 420 member, keeps electricity flowing at Kings County Hospital
- Local 1549 member Yolette Green, an Eligibility Specialist 3 at HRA, helps people applying for food stamps
- Local 1501 member Andrew Egyud works as an Animal Trainer at the New York Aquarium
- Albert Cabrera, Wave Hill Gardner in Local 374, tends a garden of unexpected and overwhelming beauty
- Local 1359’s Carl Foster, Sr. Attorney, Div. of Housing and Community Renewal, handles rent control and rent stabilization cases
- DeJon Williams, Recreation Supervisor in Local 299, says, “Recreation centers strengthen communities.”
- Angel Benitez, Behavioral Health Associate and Local 420 member, handles patients in their absolute worst state
- Beverly Webb Taylor, Assistant Level 4 at CUNY and Local 384 member, goes the extra mile, processing school admissions
- Michele Wilson, Respiratory Therapist Level 2 worker and Local 768 member, retrains patients to breathe
- Roshini Mahabal, a Local 768 member, inspects restaurants and food carts as part of her job as Public Health Sanitarian
- Jill Campbell, Local 371 member at ACS, ensures the safety of children on a daily basis
- Odell Horton, Local 2507 member helps avoid disasters as Fire Protection Inspector
- William Edgar, Captain, Marine Workers Local 2906 works for the DEP
- Vivian Rosario, Family Assistant, Board of Education Employees Local 372 works with children and their educational needs
- Eric Lancelot, Traffic Device Maintainer of Local 1455 says public safety is a priority on the job
- Lt. Frank Borello, EMS Lieutenant and Local 3621 member, impacts people's lives in a positive way
- Denise Figueroa, a Local 1070 member, works as a Night Court Interpreter in Bronx County Criminal Court Arraignments
- Leslie Hurd, Computer Associate Level 3 and Local 2627 member, works at the corporate data center at Jacobi Hospital in the Bronx
- Medico-Legal Investigator and Local 768 member Alex Leung identifies potential causes of death
- Parks Supervisor and Local 1508 member Carole Lee Singleton keeps city parks safe and clean
- School Crossing Guard Retiree and Local 372 member Sallie Robertson is still active with the union
- Local 1549 member Monique Brown copes with a stressful job as a Police Communication Technician