1. Term of Contract - 88 months
2. $1,000 Ratification Bonus – Lump sum payment payable upon ratification. Pro-rated for other than full-time employees (pensionable, consistent with applicable law).
3. Compounded Wage Increases
1% - Sept. 3, 2011
1% - Sept. 3, 2012
1% - Sept. 3, 2013
1.5% - Sept. 3, 2014
2.5% - Sept. 3, 2015
3% - Sept. 3, 2016
Additions to Gross shall be increased by 3% effective September 3, 2016.
4. Retroactive Pay on the First Three Wage Increases
5. Health and Welfare Benefits Preserved With No Increase in Out-of-Pocket Costs
6. Additional Compensation Fund of .52% to be Determined by Each Bargaining Unit’s Negotiating Committee – Available on March 3, 2017 to be used for unit-specific needs.
7. Workplace Initiatives/ Gainsharing – Jointly agreed upon initiatives that generate workplace savings and increase compensation for members.
8. Joint Recruitment & Promotion Study Committee – High-level Labor-Management Committee to address favoritism and inequities in promotions and appointments and provide for greater promotional opportunities.
- Review the City’s selection process for promotions for DC 37 titles, including the impact of the 1-in-3 rule on women and minorities in DC 37 titles.
- Review DC 37 titles with limited promotional opportunities to make recommendations to DCAS regarding the need for promotional opportunities and/or the establishment of new titles or levels if necessary.
Recommendations to be developed within six months of ratification.
9. Due Process for Provisionals – Immediately after ratification, the City shall make good faith efforts to ensure due process protections for provisional employees in the Department of Education, NYCHA and HHC similar to the Citywide Agreement due process procedures.
10. Continuation of All Other Terms of the Previous Economic Agreement
*Effective Dates are different for some contracts.
Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF files.